No male landlords,
There is literally no way I can explain why living across the hall from a construction office where a dozen or so strange men are coming and going as they please, with little to no accountability because they do not actually live here nor do they have individual leases nor do you have all of their names, is a absolutely and completely terrifying situation to me.
I do not appreciate how dismissive you were when I said this made me uncomfortable.
I renewed my lease assuming this would continue to be residential building.
But you have now turned my home into someone else’s office and I no longer feel comfortable in my home.
The offer to break my lease, but only after the school year has started, is not a viable alternative, while it was vaguely appreciated.
I was supposed to do laundry, and take my trash out, and go to the bank and I can’t even bring myself to leave my apartment.
- friar lawrence: no u can't marry some1 u just met weren't u just in love with rosethingy
- friar lawrence:
- friar lawrence: hA OMG I BET I RLY HAD U GOING THERE
- friar lawrence: I TOTALLY PASSED FOR A RESPONSIBLE ADULT FOR ALL OF 2 SECONDS AMIRITE
- friar lawrence: OH SWEET JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL
- friar lawrence: I'M HILARIOUS
- friar lawrence: so this wedding
But wait…bartender witches. Down on your luck? Here, have a shot of enchanted Goldschlager.
Need a fresh start? Have a lemon and rosemary margarita. Need a good harvest? Have a wheat ale.
someone please write this, lord!
That’s the plan, actually.
I love everything about this, and it might be the only good reason to own a bottle of Goldschlager.